Join US Online
While our church is closed during the COVID-19 pandemic, we are holding our virtual services on Sundays (Zoom and YouTube) and daily for Evening Prayer (Zoom). YouTube Link
Please contact us via email for details regarding the Zoom services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Book of Common Prayer has morning and evening prayer to you to connect to God everyday.
Wedding and Events
Good Shepherd is the perfect location for your upcoming special event.
We have many options for weddings, showers, and other gatherings.
Join Our Mailing List!
Our Services and Special Activities
The Good Shepherd holds services in both in English and Spanish.
Regular Services include:
- Eucharist, Wednesday mornings in English
- Eucharist, Sunday 8 a.m. in English
- Eucharist and Family Eucharist, Sunday 10 a.m. in English, with music
- Eucharist, Sunday 11:30 a.m. in Spanish, with music
Special Services include:
- Remembrance Day Service
- Blessing of Pets and Animals on St. Francis of Assisi Day
- Christmas Carol Service
- Christmas Day Service
- Joint bilingual Eucharist services on special occasions
Other Activities Connected with the Services include:
- Sunday 9 a.m. adult forum, in English
- Sunday School for children, along with the Sunday 10 a.m. Eucharist service, in English
Please see our Facebook page for details on the online book sale Cathedral of the Good Shepherd, Lima
The Good Shepherd holds three sales a year of second-hand books in English, a popular event for browsing, refreshments and making new friends that attracts people from all over town and even from outside Lima. The events, usually held in March, June and September, are advertised on the church’s Facebook page. Donations of books are always welcome.
Please see our Facebook page for details on the online Bazaar Cathedral of the Good Shepherd, Lima
Held every year in late November or early December, the fair includes arts and crafts, second-hand books, and traditional English foods such as plum puddings, mincemeat for pies, and a variety of jams and chutneys, which are made by volunteers in the church community.