1. An update was given on the selection process for a new rector. Skype interviews are taking place with 5 of the 8 candidates. 2 candidates will then be invited to visit us here.
2. Representatives for the Diocesan Synod (21st & 22nd April) are: Rev Jorge Zamudio (clergy); Penny Marcés & Charles McCoy (lay ministers); Andrew King & Martha Rivera (English speaking congregation); Ana Nuñez & Ricardo Vargas (Spanish speaking congregation)
3. A reminder was given that candidates need to be found for the new Council to be elected at the Cathedral Ordinary General Meeting on 30th April. The current list of Associates is also to be revised by the Dean and Lay Ministers.
4. Primate Rt Rev Greg Venables & his wife Sylivia will be in Lima 27th -31st March. They will stay in the Rectory, and will be holding meetings with different groups in the Diocese.
5. There is now sufficient funding to begin work on the stained galss windows. The windows in the Baptistry will soon be removed for maintenance and minor repairs. Further donations are still needed in order to complete work on all the windows.
6. During the recent rains, the presence of several holes in the roofing in the Catherdal, the hall and Dean´s office have been detected. In each case, action will have to be taken in order to protect the buildings.
7. Although this year the one sol collection in January and February was not wholly designated for providing school supplies, help for uniforms & supplies has been given to several families in great need.
8. Groups using the Cathedral in the coming weeks include MAG (ministerio de Acción de Gracias) for an interdenominational prayer meeting for Peru, and the Russian Orthodox Church.