1. Stained glass Windows: part of the St Agnes window has now been removed for repairs and maintenance.
2. The organ was given its routine maintenance check and is in good order.
3. There is a need to carry out significant work on the roof in the Hall. Budgets are being sought.
4. The Bazaar committee, led jointly by Robin Emigh, Patricia García-Sayán and Ellie Zuniga, is working. One aspect is finding raffle prizes; it has been suggested that members of the congregations donate some major prizes.
5. The Council agreed to pay part of the cost for the Dean to travel to “Caminemos Juntos” – an Anglican event being held this year in Recife, Brazil.
Av Santa Cruz 491, Miraflores, Lima
Av Santa Maria 125, Miraflores
Office Phone: (+51) (01) 422-3936
Office Hours: Mon-Fri 9:30am-5pm
Social Work Office Hours: