1. The English-speaking congregation is to be consulted about their attitude towards having a female priest as Rector. The consultation will be an anonymous paper, or online for those not present at the services.
2. The National Diocesan Synod of the Anglican Church of Peru (IAP) will hold its annual meeting on Friday 21st & Sat 22nd April. Each Anglican Church will be represented by clergy and elected lay members. There will be 2 representatives from the English speaking congregation and 2 from the Spanish speaking congregation. Names of these lay representatives must be presented by 15th March.
3. The Ordinary Annual General Meeting of the Cathedral will be held on Sunday 30th April, at 11.30am, preceded by a United Service. At this meeting there will be elections for 5 Council members, and also for the people´s warden.
4. The Council was made aware of the different groups of visitors coming to the Diocese in the next few weeks, especially those who will be in the Cathedral at some point during their visit
5. The broken stained glass window will hopefully soon be repaired, since the insurance company has sent payment for almost the total cost. Some donations have been received for the maintenance and repairs of the windows in general, although more funding is still needed.
6. The work in the women´s prison is now being overseen by the Social Work committee at the Cathedral.