1. Several donations have been received towards the repair and maintenance of the stained glass windows. Work will begin on this as soon as possible. Further donations are still needed in order to complete all the work.
2. The sound system is to be improved thanks to a generous gift. Andrew King, who takes care of this system, can explain the details of the work involved.
3. Given the relative ease with which the office and Rectory could be broken into, some investment will be made into providing better security measures. Estimates for this will be sought.
4. An update was given on the selection process for a new rector. The final date for applications is on Tuesday (28 th ) and Skype interviews will take place with the shortlisted candidates shortly afterwards.
5. During March there will an opportunity to hear a short explanation of the way the Cathedral budget works.
6. A reminder has been received of the need to choose, by 15 th March, 2 representatives for the National Diocesan Synod of the Anglican Church of Peru (IAP), whose annual meeting will be on Friday 21st & Sat 22nd April.